Toshiba FlashAir (Wlan SD-Karte)

Hat einer die Toshiba FlashAir im Einsatz?

1 „Gefällt mir“

Habs Probiert, aber leider ist der Player zu zickig dafür. Wahrscheinlich wegen dem Wlan Ordner
Wäre aber sehr cool wenn das funktionieren würde

Hat jmd schon mal so einen Adapter ausprobiert?

Oder eine andere Wlan SD Kartenlösung?

Da ist die Lösung mit anderem Controller doch deutlich einfacher:

https://discourse.voss.earth/t/esp32-port-inkl-webinterface/399

Gehts da nicht hauptsächlich um die Steuerung via Wlan als um die Datenübertragung auf die sd card?

Das eine muss das andere ja nicht ausschließen.

Das stimmt. Hoffe schon lange auf eine Wlan Lösung um die Daten auf die SD Karte zu packen.

Noch keine Zeit zu lesen, könnte vll. interessant sein.

https://forum.archive.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=45820&p=10#p297806

1 „Gefällt mir“

I just tried a Toshiba W-03 FlashAir SD card version FA9CAW3AW3.00.00.

It consistently stops playing a track after a few seconds. If I press play or put the RFID back down it starts to play again. I don’t hear the Tonuino rebooting.

To connect the FlashAir to the MP3 playing I have to use a micro-SD to SD card adapter with ribbon cable. So I tested that the original SD card works fine with it.

Maybe it is WiFi interference with the RFID reader or the input button wires in the box.

I will have to connect the Arduino serial console to check what triggers the firmware to pause yet not playback.

The SD card works in an AP mode but not in STA mode so maybe the card is too old and starting to fail. I have had it for a long time.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by „bitchy“?

The DFPlayer only want the folders Advert, mp3, 01, 02, 03,… …
He can’t ignore other folders.

1 „Gefällt mir“

@raznz_snasna , I just tested this by copying over the FlashAir folders (DCIM, GUPIXINF, SD_WLAN, System Volume Information) to a working normal micro-SD card and playback is fine. No unexpected stopping. What was the issue you encountered with the non-standard folders? Maybe it’s been fixed in the firmware?

There are a few Versions of the dfplayer

If you buy 2 players, you can get 2 Version.

Maybe you have got a Player which plays with wrong folders