Englischsprachiger Neuling braucht Hilfe

Hallo,

Ich brauche Hilfe bei zwei Problemen. Bitte verzeihen Sie mir, wenn das verwirrend ist. Ich verwende DeepL.

Mein erstes Problem ist, dass ich die .mp3-Dateien auf Englisch nicht finden kann. Ich habe sie in Französisch und Deutsch gefunden.

Mein zweites Problem ist, dass ich nicht gut programmieren kann und nicht verstehe, wie man eine Karte hinzufügt. Wenn mein RFID-Lesegerät mir die Nummer mitteilt, wie stelle ich sicher, dass es die richtige MP3-Datei liest?

Herzlichen Dank

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

You can write in english here in the #international section. The original TonUINO software is only available in german. If you want english, try my fork. It’s available in several languages and the basic functionality is the same.

English Readme is here.

Thank you!

This was very helpful and I’m reading it now.

I still do not understand how you get an RFID card to pull up the correct file.

I think I am missing a step

Ich danke Ihnen!

Das war sehr hilfreich, und ich lese es jetzt.

Ich verstehe immer noch nicht, wie man mit einer RFID-Karte die richtige Akte abrufen kann.

Ich glaube, mir fehlt ein Schritt

When you have installed the firmware and the audio files (your own and the mp3 and advert folder) just place a blank card on the reader and follow the instructions.

That makes sense. Right now I am waiting for the parts. I was hoping to have it mostly programmed and waiting to go since my pack of cards has numbers on it.

Estimated shipping has the arrival day on is October 30. I need to wait.

That makes sense. Right now I am waiting for the parts. I was hoping to have it mostly programmed and waiting to go since my pack of cards has numbers on it.

Estimated shipping has the arrival day on is October 30. I need to wait.