Denke mal 100% | 75% | 50% | 25%
Was ich so mitbekommen habe ist ein kurzer Druck zur Statusabfrage und ein langer Druck zum An-/Ausschalten.
Edit, hab da ein bissi was gefunden, ist zwar die 4 fach Variante aber denke das gilt auch für die 2 fach
- This mobile power supply has a built-in lithium battery protection IC with overcurrent, overvoltage, undervoltage, etc.
2, USB port output and mobile power board have extended port 3V and 5V output port to facilitate customer needs and use greatly reduce the problem of fewer ports
3, 4 LED lights display power, the default boot is always working, you need to manually shut down (if you need to change to non-operating state automatic shutdown mode, only need to cut the „NC“ bit of the middle line or put „ROUT“ resistor Can be removed)
4, 1.8A charging 3A discharge high integration mobile power IC
5, motherboard size: 99.98mm * 96.24mm * 21mm (length * width * height)
6, input port: MICROUSB (Android port) type, wide voltage, up to 6.5V input
7, input requirements: 5V constant voltage power supply can do charging power input, matching charger 5V1A or more
8, the output port: USB or expansion port
9, the output parameters 5V/3A or 3V/1A
10, conversion efficiency of up to 95% (high conversion rate)
11, working temperature: -20 ° C ~ 70 ° C
1, click to boot
2, long press the button to shut down / / (non-automatic shutdown mode) If you need to change the non-work automatic shutdown mode, please refer to the third point of the above product parameters
3, charging power display instructions:
4. Discharged power display indication:
5.4 LED power status indication, automatically extinguish after 3 seconds, the battery is less than 3V alarm 6 protection, less than 2.4 V full shutdown, no action
6. Battery current is as low as 3uA after standby
7. Intelligent input and output, do not have to worry about charging time is too long, free of user worries
1, mobile power
2, other battery-powered equipment
Product PCB diagram:
1, do not reverse the positive and negative, human factors cause damage at your own risk, do not reverse
2. The battery voltage works normally at 3.2V-4.2V. Do not connect the batteries in series. The series connection will increase the voltage. If the battery capacity is increased, the battery can be connected in parallel. Do not connect in series.
3. When the battery is reinstalled, the chip may detect the power-off protection mechanism. It needs to be recharged and activated. This is normal!